Assurance and Attestation Services Cleveland
"The team at Thornhill are true professionals and working together is always seamless."
Sifting through financial statements and internal controls for an audit or attestation can be stressful for your business. Thornhill eases the process for you with our solutions-oriented approach that’s thoughtful, patient, and detailed. We apply the finest accounting principles and standards to assess your financial statements and protocols, all with minimal disruption to your business.
Our attestation services are designed to help you:
- Ease concerns of financial misinformation
- Confirm reliability or validity of information
- Ensure statements are presented in conformity with established criteria
Choose the Right Level of Attestation Services for Your Business
Thornhill tailors our assurance and attestation services to best meet your needs. We understand that every business has unique reporting requirements and objectives that factor into the level of engagement you choose.
Thornhill provides four levels of assurance and attestation services for you to consider:
- Audit - Accounting audits offer the highest level of assurance services for complying with your lenders, investors and regulatory agencies. We thoroughly review your financial statements to determine the accuracy and reliability of your data, accounting framework, and reporting.
- Review - Clients who select a review process receive an analysis that is narrower in scope, as compared to a full audit. The review procedures result in our “limited assurance” that your financial statements are free of any material misstatements.
- Compilation - Unlike reviews and audits, compilations are simply the gathering of financial statements into a basic summary. Compilations do not assess internal controls or offer assurance to the accuracy of the financial statements. They are often compiled for internal use or when lending amounts are not significant.
- Agreed Upon Procedures - Attestation engagements are used when a client does not require a full audit but has specialized reporting requirements. Attestations check the validity of data based on agreed upon procedures. Clients often use attestation services to examine a particular subject area, such as compliance procedures, internal control functions, or financial forecasts and projections.
Let’s talk about your tax, accounting and advisory needs.
Accounting services with Thornhill can take your business to the next level of success.