"In addition to auditing our benefit plans and preparing our financial statements, they have been a great resource on a number of other financial matters."
While benefit plan audits are seemingly routine, you don’t want to find out after the fact that there were deficiencies in your report. Hiring an experienced auditor of employee benefit plans is vital for the protection of your financial assets. Thornhill is a top choice for timely, results-driven audits of employee benefit plans. We ensure that all of your auditing and reporting requirements are fulfilled and on-time, in accordance with Ohio laws.
We can help you:
- Identify when an audit is needed
- Prepare and file the appropriate forms
- Experience the benefits of a consistent audit team
- Ensure high standards of review
Reliable Auditing Services for Your Benefit Plans
Thornhill has more than 25 years of experience supporting businesses with their auditing and fiduciary responsibilities. We keep your business in full compliance with all federal rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). It’s our job to bring you clarity and peace of mind for all of your auditing needs.
We manage employee benefit plan audits for:
- 401(k) plans
- Profit-sharing plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Plan mergers, acquisitions, and spin-offs
- Full or partial plan terminations
- Initial audits and stub period audits
- DOL and IRS investigation assistance
- ERISA compliance matters
Let’s talk about your tax, accounting and advisory needs.
Accounting services with Thornhill can take your business to the next level of success.